Saturday, February 23, 2013

Best Animated Film

The Academy has these choices for Best Animated Film:

Brave
Frankenweenie
Paranorman
Pirates! Band of Misfits
Wreck It Ralph

And the winner is:

I believe Disney's Brave will win. Disney's strongest female character yet is a shoo-in. It's a strong story, fun, and funny. As a person with curly hair, I appreciate the head of beautiful curly red hair they gave her! 




So, let's find a few more to consider.

The Rise of the Guardians
Hotel Transylvania
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Ice Age: Continental Drift
The Lorax

Ok, I haven't seen that many animated films this year. I saw Brave and I liked it a lot. The other one I saw was The Rise of Guardians.  I loved this movie. It was beautifully drawn, and well acted.  I loved Hugh Jackman as the Easter Bunny, and Alec Baldwin as a Russian Santa. I loved that it was all about finding your inner strength and childhood wonder. I would love to see a sequel to this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment